Interested in learning more about our Workshops?
Mother Earth Orgone Workshops
Quantum Health and Healing Workshops
John Thompson presents uplifting workshops at many events in the Events section. During these events, he shares an eclectic collection of powerful health and healing tools, including Mother Earth Orgone Energizers, Advanced Breathing Practices, Kombucha Tea, Advanced Touch for Health, Quantum Reflexology/Pressure Pointing, and the Fountain of Youth.
These engaging, interactive presentations are not only informative, they are fun for everyone. You will be amazed when you experience the immediate impacts of Mother Earth Orgone Energizers. You will learn how to bring Quantum Reflexology and Touch for Health into your daily life with empowering results. In exploring The Fountain of Youth, you will encounter a simple practice that significantly increases health and longevity.
During these presentations, you will discover:
- The history of Orgone energy and why it’s essential for our future and the future of Mother Earth.
- The history and amazing health benefits provided by Kombucha tea
- How learning to control your breath helps you to manage your life.
- How breathing mantras help to bring a sense of peace into your life
- How to protect against the adverse effects of EMFs, such as cell phones, cell towers, electrical stations, computers, televisions and microwaves
- How muscle/balance tests (Kinesiology) show that your body will always tell you the truth.
- The practical benefits of utilizing isometric exercises
- The crucial importance of the pineal gland and its connection to your spiritual life.
John Thompson’s exploration of energy and health began in 1976 when he started practicing reflexology, Touch for Health, and Breath of Fire. He took the first of his 18 trips to the magical, mystical land of India. The workshops include Divine wisdom from several enlightened masters, including Sathya Sai Baba, Srimad Sai Rajarajeshwari, Amachi, Nithyananda, Ravi Shankar, and Dr. John Thie.
Contact: John Thompson ph:425-968-5097